We’ve had to adjust our business drastically since the onset of the global pandemic affecting us all. We’re taking COVID-19 very seriously. In our shop, we’re leading the charge on precautions to ensure both staff and customer health and safety. First and foremost, all of our staff are ensuring they are 100% healthy. Anyone with even mild symptoms is required to stay home for a minimum of 10 days. Secondly, we’ve implemented protocols to reduce touch-points between customers, and where they remain, we’re sanitizing surfaces between each guest. Lastly, staff are diligently hand-washing many times per hour. Our priority is to do our part to flatten the curve, while still providing you with delicious coffee!
Here's how COVID-19 has changed how we are conducting business:
- Our shop is not accepting cash to minimize touch-points;
- Our gift cards work for both in-store and online purchases;
- We are taking online orders and offering in-store pickup;
- We have launched coffee subscription boxes;
- We have increased production and are roasting Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays; and,
- We started a local delivery option.
COVID-19 RELATED DELAYSDue to the high volume of online orders you may experience slower than normal delivery times. However, your shipping timeline should be as follows:
- Orders place Friday–Sunday should be shipped the following Monday
- Orders place Monday–Thursday should be shipped the following day